Home Forums WoodMart support forum When using two or more variations in a product page, there is a problem

When using two or more variations in a product page, there is a problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

alonfoox
    Participant

If I have two product variations such as size and color on a product page, for example I have Size S,M,L
    Colors: Red, Blue, Green
    As soon as I combine variation for example S:Red, M:Blue,L:Green I expect that User select size M he will only see the color blue (the other should grey out)
    The issue now is that User now see all variation options, and If have 1 color in size M, user will see all other colors, and this causing to bad UX, he gets message “No product found with your choice… please chose another combination ”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

It is the default functionality of WooCommerce. Please check how it works with the default wordpress theme.

Here’s a simplified explanation of how to set up product variations with size and color options in WooCommerce:

In your WordPress admin panel, go to “Products” and select “Attributes.”

Create the attribute “Size” and add the size options (S, M, L).

Create the attribute “Color” and add the color options (Red, Blue, Green).

Edit the product where you want to add variations.

Set the product type to “Variable product.”

Go to the “Attributes” tab and add both the “Size” and “Color” attributes.

Enter the size options (S, M, L) in the “Values” field of the Size attribute, and the color options (Red, Blue, Green) in the “Values” field of the Color attribute.

Make sure to tick the “Used for variations” box for each attribute.

Save the changes and go to the “Variations” tab.

Click “Add Variation” and choose the option to create variations from all attributes.

WooCommerce will generate all possible combinations of size and color variations.

Best Regards.

alonfoox
    Participant

Hi, I did change to default theme and it works! Attach screenshot
    I chose variation and it only show the 2 option for that variation.
    With WOODMART theme it shows all variations! please help asap
    See screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

alonfoox
    Participant

Hello
    What do you mean solved?
    I gave you the dev site, this is not my production website.
    can you tell me what you did to solve this ?

Hello,

Yes sure sir, Please go to Theme Settings >> Shop >> Variable Products >> Increase the value of AJAX variation threshold option: https://ibb.co/tZ2czkj

Best Regards.

alonfoox
    Participant

Thank you sir.

Hello,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS,We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirm the hard work we put in every day.
    So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘When using two or more variations in a product page, there is a problem’ is closed to new replies.