Home Forums WoodMart support forum Which all plugins are required for woodmart to function?

Which all plugins are required for woodmart to function?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sanchitgoyal
    Participant

Hello

While debugging any issue it is recommened to disable all plugins which are not related to the theme woodmart?

Can you please tell which are the plugins that are required for woodmart to function so I can disable the others and then test the same?

On a side note I do not get notification whenever there is a reply even though I have selected the option to notify! I have to check manually. Thanks.

Hello,

These plugins are related to the theme:

CMB2
    Redux Framework
    Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

We shall check the notification sending.

Best Regards

sanchitgoyal
    Participant

Hello

Thanks for the answer. Can I disable mailchimp for wordress if I am using some other mailchimp plugin and slider revolution if I am not using sliders or using woodmart slider?

Hello,

Yes, you can. When you go to Appearance > Install plugins you will see which ones are required (they should be installed and activated) and which ones are recommended, they can be replaced.

Best Regards

sanchitgoyal
    Participant

Hello

The section shows slider revolution as “required”. Can you please confirm if it is really required because the theme I am using “demo retail” seems to be using default woodmart sliders. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

No, Slider Revolution is not required. You can delete it if you do not use it.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)