Home Forums WoodMart support forum Whishlist bug?

Whishlist bug?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hi,

Please for help, from the latest version, I have a problem with the wishlist part, as it appears in almost all browsers except fire fox.
    After turning off all caching elements, as I have no server cache, I noticed that the wishlist part after adding a product needs a refresh to be reflected. This happens both in the mobile version of the site and in the web version.

https://streamable.com/5lbok8

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins not directly related to our theme temporarily. We will log in to your dashboard and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Just for info for those who use the flying press:

I’m leaving it for the record if anyone runs into this problem 🙂 everything is correct.

“I just did some testing, disabled the Preload links on hover and added wd-wishlist-js and woodmart-theme-js (to also exclude the woodmart inline script *the wishlist cookie config is in it) to Exclude scripts from defer list, and now all seems to work. The product immediately appears on the wishlist page every time I add it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out! Thank you for posting your solution here.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Whishlist bug?’ is closed to new replies.