Home Forums WoodMart support forum Why It is not showing the Option of Guest Purchase at Checkout?

Why It is not showing the Option of Guest Purchase at Checkout?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

a.olabi
    Participant

Hi,
    I am using Woodmart theme on my woocommerce store.
    I have enabled the option of Guest Checkout in WooCommecre Settings but it is not showing the option of Guest Checkout at My account page before Checkout.
    Please check the issue and give me the solution.
    I have installed a plugin ‘Force Authentification Before Checkout For WooCommerce’. This helps to force customers to ‘My Account’ page. So, What I exactly need is :
    i) After adding the product into cart or basket, when my customers will click on Checkout, they should be directed to My Account Page where there should be three following options for my customers to choose:
    a) Buy as Existing User
    b) Buy by Registering as New User
    c) Buy as Guest
    Please help me how I can have the above Three options in ‘My Account’ page before Checkout.
    Many Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The options you show on the screen relate to the checkout page.

At he same time you show the Login/Register page. When you allow placing an order without registration it does not mean the Login/Register option is disabled.

This is Woocommerce functionality and WoodMart does not influence that.

As for the plugin, we have not tested the plugin with WoodMart and we cannot guarantee the full compatibility.

We would recommend checking the plugin in the Storefront theme, to see if the problem is caused by incompatibility or incorrect settings.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)