Home Forums WoodMart support forum Widgets Not working (Layered Nav) since update 6.4

Widgets Not working (Layered Nav) since update 6.4

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Vasek_jokl
    Participant

Hi,
    as was mentioned here: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/widgets-not-working-layered-nav-since-update-6-4/
    widgets are not working since the 6.4 update. Tested with other theme and that was OK. Woodmart theme has a bug with this from 6.4 update. It not bug on wordpress or woocommerce, but its theme bug.
    Old widgets are fine (added on older version), but if you want to add new on 6.4., it doesnt shown.

Are you working on this problem and can we look forward to patch of this bug any soon?

Thank you 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Vasek_jokl
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please clarify what is wrong with filters on your website? Send us some screenshots if possible.

Vasek_jokl
    Participant

Added new attribute to products – it shows on products – but when i use this attr to show it as a filter nothing happens. It seams like this attr is broken. When I use old attr it works

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Vasek_jokl.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us a screenshot of such filter when you switch to the default WordPress theme? You can add the default WooCommerce filter widget to the sidebar.

Vasek_jokl
    Participant

So the problem is only with this one attr, when i created new one for testing on blank template it works. And new one is shown on woodmart theme too. So to problem was with that one specific attr. Sorry for bothering and thank you for you help guys 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Widgets Not working (Layered Nav) since update 6.4’ is closed to new replies.