Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist

Wishlist

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

daivaogkurt
    Participant

Hello,

How to make wishlist icon in header builder to show numbers of products? I have products in my wishlist but it doesn’t show numbers. My website: https://unikognaturlig.programming.lt/en/

Thank you!

daivaogkurt
    Participant

And also I want to remove My account sidebar from wishlist.

daivaogkurt
    Participant

Numbers now are shown. I still need to remove sidebar from wishlist page.

Thank you!

daivaogkurt
    Participant

And share buttons are not shown on wishlist page when user is not logged in.

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience but firstly, it seems that the Wishlist page isn’t selected on your Site. So, please make sure that the Wishlist page on your Site is selected under the Dashboard > Theme Settings > Shop > Wishlist > Wishlist page.

Secondly, the My Account Sidebar and Share buttons under the Wishlist only appear for the Logged In Users not for the ones which are not Logged In.

So, if you still want to remove the Sidebar for the Logged In Users on your Site regarding the Wishlist page then please try setting up the Wishlist page correctly on your Site first and then mention us so that we can provide you with the specific Custom CSS for that page to hide the Sidebar.

Best Regards

daivaogkurt
    Participant

I have selected wishlist page: https://unikognaturlig.programming.lt/en/my-wishlist/
    Please provide custom css to hide sidebar.
    Share icons is not available for users which are not Logged In? It’s not possible to make them visible?

Hello,

1- For the Account Sidebar hiding on the Wishlist page for the Logged In Users, please try using the below Custom CSS code and paste it to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

.page-id-51187 .wd-my-account-sidebar {
        display: none !important;
    }

.woocommerce-MyAccount-content {
        flex: 1 0 100% !important;
        max-width: 100% !important;
        width: 100% !important;
    }

In this CSS, the above Page Id one will hide the Sidebar from the Wishlist page and the other provided one will make the content appear as Full Width on the Page.

2- Regarding the Share buttons, as we mentioned you earlier it only shows for the Logged In Users and right now there isn’t a separate option available to show them for not Logged In Users.

Hope you can understand !

Best Regards

daivaogkurt
    Participant

Thnak you!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Wishlist’ is closed to new replies.