Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist

Wishlist

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Omid
    Participant

For the section wishlist, it shows the wishlist list on the profile page for desktop devices and I don’t want it. I want to show it on a single page, Can you Please tel me how can I configure that?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please send some screenshots for a better understanding?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Omid
    Participant

I have attached two screenshots. I looking to launch the wishlist page as a single page like compare page

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can show the “Wishlist” element in your header, thus you will have access to the Wishlist page from a single product page.

Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/wr6yzGjVKSy1

Kind Regards

Omid
    Participant

hi
    hope you’re doing great
    no, that wasn’t my question
    I’ll explain the issue that Im facing which is too frustrating
    I even talked to my host provider and they said that the problem is from my theme or Woocoomerce plugin.

when I add a product to my basket and then go to another page or reload it then my basket is empty. but then I add another products then it shows me the previous products as well.
    then when I go to wishlist the besket says there is forexample 4 products in it but it’s like a white page. I mean doesn’t show anything.
    I tried to disable plugins and then activate them one by one but it didn’t work.
    Im really stuck in a tough situation and I think maybe woodmart theme is the worst thing for a website to use
    I didn’t have this issue before.
    as I said after many tries my host provider said that we see some results that show the problem is related to the theme or woocoomerce
    I removed the cache data from cloudflare thousand times
    I have wp rocket running on my website and I use it many many times
    I even tought maybe there is a bug with Chrome cache so I tried other browsers, incognito mode and other things as well.
    so please please help me if you know where this issue is arising from.
    I have attached screenshots for the clarification.
    Im waiting to hear from you soon
    many thanks for your help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor

Thank you in advance

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)