Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist & Cart BUG

Wishlist & Cart BUG

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

utoius7
    Participant

Hello guys. I’m using your theme, and so far everything is going very well, I’m satisfied. But today I tried to create and edit the Wishlist and Cart pages and I found some bugs related to the wishlist and cart.

1. In the wishlist, I add the products to my favorites, the number appears on the icon, but when I enter the respective page, I do not see the products.

2. On the Cart page, if I have a product and then remove it, and leave the Cart page, the number of the products and the value remain at the top of the icon, as if it still exists. I have pictures attached.

Please, if possible, help me to solve this problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please disable any plugins not directly related to our theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your dashboard and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

utoius7
    Participant

What admin details?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Your WordPress dashboard admin username and password so we can log in and check what is wrong with these pages.

utoius7
    Participant

I send you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This account doesn’t have full administrator access, so we can’t check your website properly.

utoius7
    Participant

sorry, check again now please!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It looks like these pages are cached. Try to disable caching plugins and test how it works. If this helps, you need to exclude these pages from being cached in plugin’s settings.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)