Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist does not work

Wishlist does not work

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello, the wishlist does not display the saved variable products, see video. I deactivated already all 3rd party plugins but the issue remains. (Besides that it would be nice if I could add more than one variation of a product.) Login Details below.

Hello,

Sorry to say but we can’t seem to find any Video attached in the Private Content field.

Further, we have checked the Wishlist on your Site it seems to be working fine for the Simple as well as Variable Products: https://ibb.co/MhQRPzy

So, we can’t seem to find any issues with that.

Best Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello, I tested it again and it is not working. Here is the video.
    Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Could you please, leave only plugins that are required for our Theme enabled and disable all third-party ones on your Site and then mention us so that we can proceed further with checking the issue.

Best Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello, I created a staging and deactivated all plugins. Adding variable products to the wishlist is working there. Obviously the plugin ‘Show Single Variations’ was responsible for the issue. But there is still another issue, which was already visible in the video I already sent you. To show it better I made another video. After adding one product to the wishlist the wishlist cookie´s value is 6. Deleting a product from the wishlist works normally, the counter reduces the value by 1. So the wishlist is empty but the counter still shows 4. This issue occurs with simple and variable products the same way.
    Regards

Attachments:

Hello,

The LiteSpeed Cache plugin was activated on your Site, so we deactivated that and also cleared out the Cache from your Site.

Then check back the Wishlist functionality again and it was working fine.

So, the Cache plugin is causing the conflict in this regard.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello,
    I admit it looks like a cache problem, but I tried it in 2 different browsers on 2 different computers, and on my side it is not working at all. The behaviour is always different but never working correctly. I created another staging, deactivated all 3rd plugins there, no caching plugin running, deleted all caches in the browser, but the same problems, see video. Below the login for the new staging.
    Best regards

b.brenner
    Participant

okay, I found the cause of the problem: if you go to single product page to add a variable product to the wishlist and later you add another color variant of the same product on the shop page, there are 2 products saved but only the parent product is displayed in the wishlist. If you then delete the product, the counter is still at 1.

Attachments:

Hello,

Could you please once check this with the default WordPress Theme activated on your website then let us know if the issue is with WoodMart Theme only or not because at our Test Site we aren’t facing such an issue.

Best Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello, could you please tell me which default WordPress theme supports a wishlist because with storefront or 2023 I could not check it.
    Regards

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your staging site so I will check and solve the issue on the staging site.

Best Regards.

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello,
    thank you, see below.

Best regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can fix it by applying patch # 430475. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it doesn’t work for you.

Kind Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello, there is no patch with this number.
    Best regards

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please, check if the patch is visible now and let us know.

Kind Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello,
    thank you, I applied the patch but there are still problems as you can see in the video.
    It is a difference if the object is added to wishlist on the shop page or on the single product page.
    On shop page it seems to work fine.
    On single product page it does not work at all with Edge (video). With Firefox the parent product is added to the wishlist instead of the correct color variation.
    Regards, Barbara

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just applied the patch on your website and it works well now. Here is a video https://monosnap.com/file/KkzJ9lwnsNidouDdJdufGbKfVC32Vz

Kind Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello, as you can see in your video the wishlist is not working.
    1. You put the blue and the orange Angelfish to the wishlist but when you open the wishlist you find the Angelfish in lime-green (which is actually the parent product with 4 color variations) and a blue Angelfish.
    2. What you have not shown in the video is what happens when you delete the blue Angelfish: then both Angelfishes disappear from the wishlist but the counter still shows 1.
    Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. When you add a product from the single product page it adds a parent product, not variation.

2. Try to apply a new patch 435743

Kind Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello!
    Thank you it is working correctly now. But it would be nicer if the function works the same on the single product page as it does on the shop page. From a customer’s point of view, this is rather confusing. Is it possible for the customer to select a color variation on the single product page and save it to the wish list?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

There is no such option in our theme. But we will consider adding this functionality to our wishlist in future updates.

Kind Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Yes please, thank you very much!
    Best regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome!

If there’s anything you need, please write me or another member of our help desk team.

We’re here for you!

Kind Regards

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Wishlist does not work’ is closed to new replies.