Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist for guest always empty

Wishlist for guest always empty

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

getimo
    Participant

Hi,

I’m not logged in and want to add a product to the wishlist. The badge is updated but the page itself is empty – see screenshot.

– Can guests use the wishlist?
    – If yes, how?

Hello,

Wishlist functionality is the separate plugin and our theme does not influence it. Please check the issue on the default theme Storefront, for example. Navigate to Woocommerce > Extensions > find and install Storefront

Best Regards

getimo
    Participant

When switching to a standard theme the wishlist works for not-logged-in users. Means: with the woodmart theme the wishlist doesn’t display added items when not logged in.

To be honest I exspect that xtemos checks this – not the customer like I did now. I understand that here is a lot of support going on but if you bundle a theme with plugins I exspect that you test it – not me 🙂

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and provide us admin access of your site we need to check.

Best Regards

getimo
    Participant

Sure, here you are:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

getimo
    Participant

Hi there,

I just noticed that too! I just found out that I need to add the wishlist URLs to the blacklist of wp-rocket to work properly. I apologize!

We are glad you have solved the issue. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Wishlist for guest always empty’ is closed to new replies.