Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist page doesn’t show items

Wishlist page doesn’t show items

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sytura
    Participant

The wishlist counter in the header works fine. But after clicking on the icon to see all items on the wishlist, only the title appears on the wishlist page, but no items are shown. Content just apears white, no error is shown. Any ideas where this problem comes from? May you please help to get this function work again?
    Installed versions: WP 6.3.2, Woodmart 7.3.2.
    Thank you and regards,
    roland

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

sytura
    Participant

Hi Luke,
    thank you for your reply. I can’t deactivate plugins in the running shop system. I will make a copy for you, is that ok?
    Regards,
    Roland

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Of course, you can clone your live website and move it to the staging platform so I can check the issue there.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

sytura
    Participant

Hi Luke,
    I just set up staging site and saw that a core update was available. After updating core, the wishlist is working again 🙂 Do I have to check woodmart plugins manually to see that there’s an update available? I didn’t get any message before
    Thank you and kind regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The available updates you can check via WoodMart -> Plugins: https://take.ms/ZHwFz , also the “core” updating is only available after the theme update so if you update the theme to the latest version, the core plugin also should be updated.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)