Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woo Commerce ‘No Shipping Available’ message.

Woo Commerce ‘No Shipping Available’ message.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

jasonUk44
    Participant

Issue with Woo Commerce ‘No Shipping Available’ message.

After the latest update to the plugin the message has simply disappeared from the cart and the checkout. Ive switched off plugins and changed shipping methods but nothing makes a difference. Ive also the same issue with every website that uses your template. If I switch the template to ASTRA or a base template the message reappears..

Can you help as this is a pretty big issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jasonUk44
    Participant

With further investigation it seems that your theme is not compatible with the latest woocomemce update.
    once I rolled back the version to 8.5.0 and everything is working as it should.

jasonUk44
    Participant

Works perfectly right up to version 6.0 then it fails..
    Also in some instances allows you to process an order without out having shipping selected..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

To better assist you, could you kindly test the functionality with default WordPress themes such as TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront? This will help us determine whether the issue stems from our theme or elsewhere.

Regards

jasonUk44
    Participant

Works perfectly with any other theme but Woodmart. Once Il roll back woocommece it works perfectly but anything over 6.0 and it fails to work..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

jasonUk44
    Participant

Ive done that and tried a fresh install on a demo site with NO plugins but the ones that come with the site.
    The latest WooCommerce update will not work correctly with your template. The no shipping message will not show with the latest version.

jasonUk44
    Participant

My current site is live so I cannot provide access or disable plugins. every site I have that uses your wood mart template has the same issue.. The shipping message vanishes.. they’re not even a place holder for it the area is blank!

Different site same issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to create a staging development copy of your website. There, you will be able to do such kind of experiments without any harm to your production website.

Kind Regards

jasonUk44
    Participant

Hello. The problem is apparent on EVERY site I have that uses your Woodmart template.
    There are NO experiments I need to or can do. The error is quite clearly with your templates compatibility as its effecting ALL sites no matter what plugins I turn on or off.

Any bug testing should be done by yourselves if Im honest – thats what we pay for do we not.
    I suggest you create a staging environment and test it yourself.

You’ll see the issue quite clearly.
    This issue was brought up nearly a week ago and you’ve done nothing to help apart from shift the issue onto the customer. This isn’t how support is meant to work.. we dont bug test for you.

Clean install, no plugins and the error is still there.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we said, we can’t reproduce it on our end. Here is a screenshot https://monosnap.com/file/mGE3lSphyHYpvA2ldYVTcJNXDqhbaR
    Maybe you can give us a step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce this?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)