Home Forums WoodMart support forum woocomerce product bundle issue

woocomerce product bundle issue

Viewing 24 posts - 31 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, the plugin has its own style to change the table on mobile devices. Could you please send us a screenshot of how it looks with Storefront?

Ayush_Timalsina
    Participant

okay just wait a min

Ayush_Timalsina
    Participant

okay just configure it in this way okay i have changed my theme please sort out

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, it looks with Storefront the same as with WoodMart https://gyazo.com/562b15e48fc05b095e40526a4787ef7f
    If you want to customize this look, you need to contact plugin developers for help.

Ayush_Timalsina
    Participant

what the hell… it just displayed that due to custom css okay wait again i will show you

Ayush_Timalsina
    Participant

dear admin can you please provide me custom css looking exactly like this as in screen shot .. it doesnt matter if it isnt exactly like this please admin save me

Attachments:

Ayush_Timalsina
    Participant

please reply fast

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But these styles are related to the plugin. Now it looks as designed by plugin’s developers and our theme doesn’t influence its style. You need to contact plugin developers for help on this matter. Customization of third-party plugins is out of our theme support scope.

Thank you for understanding.

Ayush_Timalsina
    Participant

you didnt understand
    actually woo commere plugin doesnt looks like that in mobile please doo checkout their plugin once their mobile version is dank awesome it looks like table though
    why the heck is this so ?
    you can customize for desktop and not for mobile?
    mobile version is actually different how do i explain you i dont want you to edit my plugins or anything…oh brother
    just a matching css..
    similar to desktop version would work for me there is no need of any customization
    just provide me css same like desktop version it would work for me please

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you mean that we are wrong and with the default theme it looks like the desktop on a mobile device? Are we able to switch to the default theme on your website to check it one more time?

Ayush_Timalsina
    Participant

admin i checked it didnt worked though..
    can you provide me css for decreasing product size and table

Ayush_Timalsina
    Participant

pictures are so huge in and products are so big so please an you help me minimizing this problem

Ayush_Timalsina
    Participant

please help me sort out me in this matter i have wasted already three days for this
    please give me any ways so that i could represent my product in mobile as form of table like desktop one

Ayush_Timalsina
    Participant

xtemos, i dont know why msg is being ignored
    please just answer if you can then provide me code and support if you can’t then..inform it

Ayush_Timalsina
    Participant

why arent you replying is this the support you give to your user??

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t quite understand you. So does it have the same style with the default theme or not?
    And what exactly do you want to decrease? Provide a screenshot.

Ayush_Timalsina
    Participant

okay dear xtemos

i just want same table like desktop in mobile version as well..
    if you can give me css then please provide me

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But as we already checked, the plugin has its own style to make this table look different on mobile devices. It is not something that is styled by the theme. That is why you need to ask your plugin’s developers for help on this matter. Customization of third-party plugins is out of our theme support scope.

Thank you for understanding.

Ayush_Timalsina
    Participant

whhaaat??

ok i will explain you again leave that decreasing part

1. as you have provided me customized css for desktop version for displaying table layout…and yes this is working fine for desktop only…….
    2. i have posted there screenshot check there … product images and detail looks so bad on table layout in mobile version … so if you have css for dispaying product in table layout in mobile as well then please provide me
    3. i am poor in explaining but please try to understand.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we see that it looks different on mobile devices. But it is how the plugin styles this table for mobile devices. Please, send us a screenshot of how this table look on mobile devices with default WordPress theme.

Ayush_Timalsina
    Participant

hey xtemos,
    i have finally figured out my some of the problem..

in tablet version product title and quantity title are displayed in top of table but it is not showing anything in mobile version….
    appearance looks so different why is it?
    i have posted two images down there

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks this way because plugin developers designed this element. That is why you need to clarify this question with plugin developers.

Kind Regards

Ayush_Timalsina
    Participant

okay i have figured out

but now there is some problem with add to cart
    whenever i try adding bundle to cart negative value shows up.

please guide me in this matter..

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Viewing 24 posts - 31 through 54 (of 54 total)