Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woocommerce Advance Option Causes Checkout Style Issue

Woocommerce Advance Option Causes Checkout Style Issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

adf_david
    Participant

Ran into a weird issue which luckily was a pretty simple fix so I wanted to bring attention to it. Under Woocommerce > Settings > Advanced > Features. There is an option for “Order Attribution” which we have enabled. This adds a “wc-order-attribution-inputs” tag inside the checkout form causing the flexbox to break into 1 column. You can “display:none” the “wc-order-attribution-inputs” tag and it fixes the flexbox. Figured I bring this to your attention so a patch can be applied for it. We’ve had this enabled for awhile and only recently did this cause the styling to break on the checkout page. If it’s not hidden, a customer can not checkout if on a mobile device.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to update the theme to the latest version 7.5.1. This issue has been already fixed.

Kind Regards

adf_david
    Participant

I am on the latest version which is why I’m reporting it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

adf_david
    Participant

This was an apparent caching issue. It’s strange because when I update, I check our staging site first and then clear out my cache. I rechecked and now the columns are correct again. This is definitely fixed.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Woocommerce Advance Option Causes Checkout Style Issue’ is closed to new replies.