Home Forums WoodMart support forum WooCommerce Brands Plugin Product Archive Issue

WooCommerce Brands Plugin Product Archive Issue

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by pash.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jmessenger919
    Participant

Hello,

For some reason, the WooCommerce Brands product archive page is not formatted the same way as Categories or Shop archives. I think this is a template issue.

Please see this link for the way it should look: https://fws.attractive.media/shop

And this is how Brands archived look: https://fws.attractive.media/brand/world-class

I know this is 3rd party, but do you have any advice for me? This is the standard WooCommerce Brands plugin from Automattic. I have tried using a template override in the child theme but cannot seem to hook into how you built Woodmart to use AJAX filters with the left sidebar.

Thanks.

Jesse

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We don’t know why it looks different but since we have our own brands functionality we can’t guarantee full integrations with other brands plugins.

Regards

jmessenger919
    Participant

Hi,

I appreciate that – however, since your theme relies heavily on WooCommerce to be a viable product, perhaps you can take a look and guide me in the appropriate direction.

This is an off-the-shelf installation of WooCommerce Brands and your theme, and it seems the plugin just ties into “archive-product.php” to display the products, but it looks like any other archive (no filters, header, etc.) – is there anything extra Woodmart does to display the Products Archives?

Any assistance AT ALL would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jesse

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, it may need additional customization in places where we have all these elements (page title, filters etc.). It checks is it a WooCommerce page but that plugin has a bit different data type that our theme is not aware of. We don’t have an instruction for this and really suggest you use our theme’s brands instead.

pash
    Participant

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem…

@jmessenger919
    did you find a solution ?

Best regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)