Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woocommerce Custom Field 400 Bad Request

Woocommerce Custom Field 400 Bad Request

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

tarikmuhamed
    Participant

Hey,

I am facing an issue when trying to add or edit custom fields woocommerce product fields.

The request post field is following: _ajax_nonce=0&action=add-%24singular&metakeyselect=%23NONE%23&metakeyinput=test&metavalue=2&_ajax_nonce-add-meta=0e392a24de&post_id=18267

What I am noticing is the problem with action=add-$singular where it should be action=add-meta

When I change the theme or turn off it through functions.php it works perfectly fine.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

tarikmuhamed
    Participant

It’s working how it should work, I do not have any issues yo can log into the site I gave you credentials and you can try. The issue only occurs when adding Custom Fields for products other custom fields are working okay.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Can we switch between themes on your website to see the difference?

tarikmuhamed
    Participant

Of course, that website is for testing purposes. Feel free to do whatever you want.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but the password you provided seems to be wrong. Please, send us the correct one. Also, please, send us a short video that demonstrates the problem.

Kind Regards

tarikmuhamed
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can fix it by applying patch # 529872. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

tarikmuhamed
    Participant

Its working, thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Woocommerce Custom Field 400 Bad Request’ is closed to new replies.