Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woocommerce free shipping counter

Woocommerce free shipping counter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

kr.maeots
    Participant

I have enabled on my site a free shipping counter with price.

When cart total is over 100€ then all shipping options will turn to free.

My question is that i need to exclude some certain categories, so products added from those categories wouldn’t be counted in this 100€ limit.

When my cart is 80€, 20€ remaining to get free shipping and I add some product worth 30€ from some excluded category, then the free shipping bar wouldn’t increase to 110€ and remains the same.

Is it possible and how?

Hello,

You can enable the Free shipping progress bar for certain products and categories creating Theme Settings presets.

Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-settings-presets/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

kr.maeots
    Participant

There are conditions, but i don’t see anything regarding to woocommerce product categories there to choose from.

Hello,

Please check this option: Taxonomy – configure custom taxonomy like categories, tags, etc and this one: Term ID – apply settings for special terms like tags or categories.

Best Regards

kr.maeots
    Participant

I don’t quite understand how it works. I added new preset with taxonomy -> categories, then next line condition term -> my selected category name.

Then from settings i disabled the free shipping bar for it. But it still counted products from this category in for the free shipping calculator on the checkout when you’d have to pay for the shipping.

My idea is, I have many categories, some of them would count for free shipping counter and some categories don’t. Show free shipping bar always, but for some categories, when their product is added to cart, then free shipping bar wont progress since it shouldn’t be counted. And on the checkout page as well, only take into account the products from the categories I want.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

In addition, please provide the priest’s title.

Best Regards

kr.maeots
    Participant

Okay, added.

For example I want all “Kuumseadmed” category products to not being taken account when calculating the free shipping progress. And not just for the progress, also on checkout don’t take them into account to actually give free shipping.

Hello,

Please navigate to the Theme Presets and https://gyazo.com/ea8c37c785ecf8d2b4490d64ad85096a and set this condition: https://gyazo.com/13006fb30b710bce40a21c82a0d3aa50 you can insert any product category instead

Then disable the Shipping progress bar by default, and then go to the theme settings from the theme presets, enable and configure the preset for this category.

Best Regards

kr.maeots
    Participant

okay i understand this works for the shipping bar itself, but does the woocommerce plugin takes it into account as well, currently it only knows that when the price is over 100 then set the shipping method free.

Hello,

Yes, that is right: Woocommerce knows that when the price is over 100 then set the shipping method free.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)