Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woocommerce order Origin showing as Unknown when woodmart theme active

Woocommerce order Origin showing as Unknown when woodmart theme active

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

nominal99
    Participant

Hi, we noticed that the woocommerce order ORIGIN in the all orders list stopped working and just shows UNKNOWN on all orders received, on checking back orders up until 20th March 2024 they were tracking ok and showing the origin, then from 21st March 2024 the origin now always shows as UNKNOWN.
    Today I made a copy of the website onto sub-domain and disabled all plugins apart from woocommerce and set the theme to Storefront, on running test orders the ORIGIN was then working fine. After activating the woodmart theme only (I tried both child theme and main theme) then running test orders the origin stopped working, so it can only be something in the theme itself causing the problem.
    I’ve provided link to the dev. domain so you can play around.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi nominal99,

Thanks for reaching to us.

First of all, take my apologies for the delay in answering.

Could you, please, record video of problems and share to me? I can understand your problem better.

I am really appreciate your patience.

Regards,

nominal99
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your reply, I’ve added a video in the private info section of this reply as it shows sensitive information of customers etc, but you can see the issue and explanation in the video.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi nominal99,

Thanks for your video.

It seems WooCommerce related issue. I advise reverting to version 8.6.1 of WooCommerce and check again.

This recommendation is based on the discussions and solutions provided within the following support forum thread:

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/order-attribution-origin-unknown/
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-order-section-column-origin/

Regards,

waynep16
    Participant

all order origins are showing as unknown when using custom checkout layout – please fix

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi waynep16,

Please do not spam in other topics, I’ve passed this topic to one of our developers, and I will let you know once get an answer.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)