Home Forums WoodMart support forum WooCommerce Postal Code

WooCommerce Postal Code

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

sergiocosta
    Participant

Hello,

I opened a ticket regarding my issue with Flexible Shipping: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/postal-code-issue/

However, after disabling the theme and using Storefront, I still encounter the same issue.

What checkout settings can I verify to troubleshoot this problem?

I’m currently conducting some tests on it, and the next step will involve checking the cache. I’m using WProcket.

Thanks.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can try firstly disabling all plugins except these ones:

WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    WooCommerce

And then recheck that issue on the default theme, in case, if it doesn’t help you, I suggest contacting with WooCommerce support team for further solutions.

Kind Regards

sergiocosta
    Participant

Hello,

I did as you recomended. Please check the video:
    https://gyazo.com/b3c901019ff069dc2b479346eae8ef0f

Do you have any suggestions? I also opened a ticket for the woocommerce team.

sergiocosta
    Participant

I’m using flexible shipping to configure weight intervals and display prices accordingly. I think i need to have flexible shipping enabled for this (Check the private section)

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please read the below article for help.

https://woocommerce.com/document/setting-up-shipping-zones/

I hope it helps.

Kind Regards

sergiocosta
    Participant

Hello Luke,

When we perform a test order, this error doesn’t seem to occur. I don’t understand why some clients encounter this error during the order process. I have been in communication with WooCommerce Support to explore potential solutions, but thus far, finding a solution hasn’t been easy.

Do you have any suggestions to fix this?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The thing is that on the default theme the same issue therefore this issue is directly related to WooCommerce.

In the meantime, feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Kind Regards

sergiocosta
    Participant

WooCommerce Support answered me this:

“In the case that you encounter this again, where a customer has a valid address but is seeing no shipping methods, I would ask them to refresh the page, and enter their address manually instead of with any autofill tool. It’s not certain that this is the culprit, but it’s one potential cause.

It’s possible that these problematic fields are being loaded by your theme when they should not be, causing the issue. If you’re not able to replicate the issue with a default theme enabled we recommend you reach out to the developers of Woodmart for support with this issue.”

Can you help in any way?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Kind Regards

sergiocosta
    Participant

I have already tested this using Storefront, but for some reason, the issue persists.

I’m not sure how you can assist us in finding a solution to this problem.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The thing is that those functionalities come from WooCommerce and at the same time the issue persists on the default Storefront theme, so the issue cannot be in our theme because on the default the same issue.

Did you send some screenshots with the same issue on the default theme to WooCommerce support?

Kind Regards

sergiocosta
    Participant

We don’t have screenshots with the default theme. WooCommerce Support tested this issue in time real with my project.

However, we will test our site when there is availability.

I will give you news soon.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Okay, I will wait for your response.

Thank you for your time!

Kind Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)