Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woocommerce Product Add-ons file upload not working

Woocommerce Product Add-ons file upload not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Eric B
    Participant

Hello,

Just absolutely love your theme. Haven’t been this excited about design for years!

Now, the issue. I installed the woocommerce plugin Product Add-ons from their site. Everything works but the file upload function. I have turned off every other plugin with no success. I then switched themes to 2017 and it worked fine.

I also turned off all the minification that’s included in your theme. I have spent hours troubleshooting with no success.

Can I have someone look at my site to see if they can find the issue?

I’ve already been working directly with woocommerce for hours as well, and we discovered it’s something going on with Woodmart. I just can’t find the issue.

Please let me know if you can help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are glad that you like our theme. As for the issue, you just need to turn off our custom AJAX add to cart option for single products in Theme Settings -> Product page. It doesn’t work if some external plugin adds additional fields there.

Regards

Eric B
    Participant

Oh my gosh! Thank you! I thought I had tried that.

All working as expected now, thank you for the help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Woocommerce Product Add-ons file upload not working’ is closed to new replies.