Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woocommerce Shop Menu Disappears on iPads when rotated

Woocommerce Shop Menu Disappears on iPads when rotated

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

peter-9793
    Participant

Hi,

I have noticed that when you move from using the website in landscape to portrait the menu disappears and doesn’t come back. If you then rotate back to landscape the menu is missing.

Any ideas?

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme and Woocommerce Storefront theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Also, please check the site with our theme but only with the theme default plugins activate, and deactivate all the 3rd party plugins from the site.

If it works fine with the default WordPress theme then provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

peter-9793
    Participant

Hi,

It happens on the woodmart theme.
    Video link attached in private content.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

peter-9793
    Participant

note the site is due to go live today. If you need to please remove staging6. from the url

Hello,

Please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.5.0 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the option.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

Also, read the complete changelog here:
    https://xtemos.com/woodmart-changelog.php

I am sure your issue will be solved.

Best Regards.

peter-9793
    Participant

Thank you 🙂

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Woocommerce Shop Menu Disappears on iPads when rotated’ is closed to new replies.