Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmard Core warnings with SVGs

Woodmard Core warnings with SVGs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Chiara
    Participant

Hello, it used to work few months ago but now, after a long while I don’t update my website (still work in progress project) I get warnings with SVGs.

Warning: file_get_contents(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:0A000086:SSL routines::certificate verify failed in /home/customer/www/chiarag19.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woodmart-core/post-types.php on line 728

Can you please help? Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like a problem with SSL certificate configuration. Please, contact your hosting provider for help on this matter.

Kind Regards

Chiara
    Participant

Hello,
    Thanks for the reply.

I already contacted my hosting provider and did it again after your message.
    They checked, and the report shows everything is right with the SSL certificate. They told me it is related to a theme function looking for a specific SSL certificate without success.

Any idea?

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Chiara.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our theme uses a core PHP function called file_get_contents. It doesn’t have any configuration. The error says that your server blocks the request to the SVG file using this function because of SSL problem. It should be fixed by your hosting provider. You can find a lot of similar requests on our forum solved in a similar way.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)