Home Forums WoodMart support forum WOODMART 7.2.5 try to update to 7.3.1 = PHP Fatal error – BROKEN SITE

WOODMART 7.2.5 try to update to 7.3.1 = PHP Fatal error – BROKEN SITE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

EcontentSys
    Participant

Please check this:

When I try to update from WOODMART 7.2.5 to 7.3.1, I get the following Fatal error:

PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘array’ (T_ARRAY), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST) in /var/www/vhosts/lovefashionpoint.gr/test.lovefashionpoint.gr/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/admin/options/controls/icons-font/class-icons-font.php on line 26\n

Can you check if the problem is in: woodmart/inc/admin/options/controls/icons-font/class-icons-font.php on line 26 ?

Also, I have to mansion that class-icons-font.php is different in 7.2.5 then 7.3.1.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to update PHP version on your server to 7.4 or higher. 7.4 is the minimum PHP version required for WordPress. https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

Kind Regards

EcontentSys
    Participant

running on PHP 7.4.3 !!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)