Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart action after add to cart display widget is not not working

Woodmart action after add to cart display widget is not not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

audiotopix
    Participant

Hello there,

We are currently using the pop-up and it works fine, we would like to use the display widget but it doesn’t work. Any suggestions to get it to work properly?

Hello,

Please clarify and provide the screen of the widget you want to use, and where, in which popup? Is it a theme popup or element?

Best Regards

audiotopix
    Participant

The sidebar widget, the one that pops out the side, its part of woodmart, we were sure youd understand what we meant. The sidebar cart doesnt work.

audiotopix
    Participant

We figured it out my apologies, we needed the settings to match betweeen the mobile and desktop hidden sidebar setting, we had one as hidden sidebar, and the other as a drop-down, and it was affecting the ability for the “hidden sidebar” to work.

Live and Learn

Hello,

Now I see you mean sliding widget, yes, you are right the settings should be the same on both: desktop and mobile.

Best Regards

vasiliszb
    Participant

Can I have a little help with the above fix, I lost the sliding widget and can’t find where settings should be the same on both: desktop and mobile

Hello,

Please check this manual on the sidebars and widgets: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/widgets/

You can configure the Off-canvas sidebar in the Theme Settings > Shop page > Sidebar and titles.

The additional plugin may cause the problem, please configure the sidebar and check without the additional plugins.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)