Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart and Dokan Pro

Woodmart and Dokan Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Simone2701
    Participant

Hi, I’m using Woodmart Theme with Dokan plugin for marketplace features.

When I activate Dokan Pro I encounter the following critical error on my woocommerce pages:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function dokan_geo_filter_form() in /home/customer/www/farineonline.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/dokan.php:81 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/farineonline.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): woodmart_dokan_add_map_before_main_content(”) #1 /home/customer/www/farineonline.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/customer/www/farineonline.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(474): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/customer/www/farineonline.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dokan-lite/templates/store.php(22): do_action(‘woocommerce_bef…’) #4 /home/customer/www/farineonline.com/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include(‘/home/customer/…’) #5 /home/customer/www/farineonline.com/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/home/customer/…’) #6 /home/customer/www/farineonline.com/public_html/index.php(17): require(‘/home/customer/…’) #7 {main} in /home/customer/www/farineonline.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/dokan.php on line 81

I updated Woodmart to the latest version and installed all the required plugins. Dokan Pro also in installed with the latest version.

This is not the first time I’m encountering this issue with Dokan. How can I solve this? Below admin access to the website.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can fix it by applying patch # 372984. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it doesn’t work for you.

Kind Regards

Simone2701
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Thanks, that solved the PHP issue.

Kind Regards
    Simone

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Woodmart and Dokan Pro’ is closed to new replies.