Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart – Cart not working

Woodmart – Cart not working

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

robert.rieder
    Participant

If I add something to my cart, the cart remains empty.
    Wishlist works.

Please help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

robert.rieder
    Participant

I have to correct me …

If i look into my cart (https://artedei.com/cart/), the items are there.

The only problem is, that the sidebar doesn´t show the cart items.

StefanNL
    Participant

I have exactly the same problem. The sidebar is empty, but I can view the product on the cart page.

robert.rieder
    Participant

Same problem on my other page … https://karinrieder.com/werke/

StefanNL
    Participant

So rolling back elementor pro to an older version fixed my issue with an empty sidebar (cart).

robert.rieder
    Participant

How did you do the rolling back?

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience but can you please once make sure your WoodMart theme and Core plugin is updated to the latest version and then check back the issue again on your Site. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.1.4 and the Core version running is 1.0.36. If it is not updated then you can update the Theme and Core following the Documentation Guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue. If this doesn’t work for you then once also, try to activate the Parent Theme on your Site if you are using Child Theme on your Site.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

StefanNL
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems to be a conflict between the Elementor PRO plugin and WooCommerce. We have already checked and it doesn’t work also with a default Storefront WooCommerce theme. You need to contact Elementor PRO developers for help on this matter.
    Let us know if have any further questions.

Kind Regards

gary
    Participant

Thanks StephanNL rolled back to Elementor PRO 3.11.6 and Side Cart is back now much appreciated – Another 30minutes of my life that I wont get back – Typical Elementor

robert.rieder
    Participant

Thats what Elementor says …

Hi Robert,

Thank you for contacting Elementor Support. I hope you are safe and doing good today.

I understand you are facing issues with your cart not working and are showing empty, and I am here to help you.

This happens in rare cases, and in most cases, it is related to some kind of caching. The problem is with how Elementor handles the mini cart Ajax function. This error is encountered when using WP Rocket or any other cache plugin or your server has some kind of cache enabled. I suggest checking with your web hosting about this since they can check error logs to see if something is captured.

Please be advised as well that this is related to a known bug and a full report has been made already. Our developers are aware of this and are working on it. A full report has been created, but the root cause is still unknown since it rarely happens on certain server configurations or with specific cache plugins.

What I will do now to help you is to add your vote to the report to make its priority even higher. You can keep an eye out for when this has been addressed in one of the future plugin updates by checking on the changelog of Elementor.​​​

We are doing our best to have a stable and well-tested product as much as possible. Glitches like this simply happen, and we apologize for this and for any inconvenience you may have because of this.

Thanks for letting us know about this as it helps us create an even better product in the future.

Please feel free to recontact us should you have other questions or if you require further assistance.

Have a safe day ahead and take care.

BUT: I´ve turned caching off and it still didn´t work, And I´m on Siteground. So should be a common case and more users should have the same problem, I think.

robert.rieder
    Participant

Okay. After downgrading elementor i somehow lost all background image settings of container elements. The set images are not set anymore. On non container objects background images remained linked.

robert.rieder
    Participant

But … after reinstalling the backup (so the pre-rollback version) the ajax side cart element works. kind of magic.

robert.rieder
    Participant

I have to correct me – it doesn´t work. seems to have been a cashed version (although caching is set off)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)