Home Forums WoodMart support forum WoodMart changes redirectUrl for payments

WoodMart changes redirectUrl for payments

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jambag.nl
    Participant

Dear Support Team,

I am experiencing a issue with the Woodmart theme on my WooCommerce site, specifically with how it formats the redirectUrl used for Mollie payments. The problem is that the base URL of my site is omitted, resulting in a relative path rather than the required full URL. This has been confirmed to be an issue with the theme itself.

Details:

Theme: Woodmart 7.5.1
    WooCommerce Version: 8.8.2
    Expected redirectUrl: https://www.example.com/order-received/16462/?/etc/etc/etc
    Current redirectUrl: /order-received/16462/?/etc/etc/etc

I have deactivated all plugins to isolate the issue, confirming it is not related to any plugin conflicts.

When the Woodmart theme or its child theme is active, this issue persists. However, switching to any other theme results in the correct formation of the returnUrl as a full URL. Also payment is working when woodmartcore is active and using a different theme.

Also deleted woodmart and did clean install.

This indicates that the issue is specifically related to how the Woodmart theme handles the URL formation.
    The incorrect URL format leads to an error with Mollie payment processing as it requires a full URL format including the protocol and domain name.

Could you please assist in resolving this issue so that the returnUrl is automatically formatted with the full website URL? I am currently unable to find a setting within the theme’s interface to correct this, and the issue seems to be embedded in how the theme processes URLs.

Thank you for your assistance.

Hello,

To check the issue, I need to create an order, but I can’t pass checkout form validation (https://monosnap.com/file/AnyIszIn070bDNMaTBpcCSr8OzMQRu), Please provide me the instructions on how to fill checkout form and select the payment address to create a dummy order, or you can create this order by yourself on provided account. Also, please record a video of the problem to understand the issue better.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)