Home Forums WoodMart support forum WoodMart conflict – shows different price

WoodMart conflict – shows different price

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

vynil
    Participant

Hello, I’m using a 3rd party plug-in to add the ability to sell products by quantity. Use case: local bakery that sells items by the gram so customers can choose if they want to add 100 g, 200 g or so, and the price is automatically calculated in the single product page. This is the plug-in: https://wordpress.org/plugins/flexible-quantity-measurement-price-calculator-for-woocommerce/

When I use the WoodMart theme, the plug-in doesn’t work correctly: it doesn’t calculate the pricing as per the settings. When I switch to a default theme, it works well. Can you please advise? From what I can tell, there’s an issue with a decimal. The custom quantity is set to kg, let’s say a product costs 15 EUR per kg. A client adds 0.100 kg to their cart, that should cost 1.5 EUR. However, the price is being calculated as if it’s 0.1 g, which is 0.15 EUR.

Video attached.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

vynil
    Participant

Thank you. Please find the details below.

Hello,

First of all please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.5.1 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the option.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

Best Regards.

vynil
    Participant

Hello,

Both the theme and the core plug-in have been updated, but the issue still persists. Can you please check?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, we see the difference. Could you please temporarily disable all plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily and send us your FTP access?

Kind Regards

vynil
    Participant

Hi,

The issue is coming from WoodMart because once I change the theme, the issue is gone. FTP creds are attached.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

To fix this issue you need to disable the following option in Theme Settings https://monosnap.com/file/jmIjHU9IDruyeMAyRUuTngtNb0VE6S

vynil
    Participant

Thank you, that worked. But still I have an issue with this the quantity – it should display like this: 0.100, not 0.1. Can you please check?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please record a video demonstration of the problem? We don’t see any difference between Woodmart and default theme at the moment.

vynil
    Participant

Oh, you are correct. Thank you for everything you have done, I really appreciate it! Take care!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘WoodMart conflict – shows different price’ is closed to new replies.