Home Forums WoodMart support forum woodmart conflict with woocommerce group attributes

woodmart conflict with woocommerce group attributes

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

av_admin_1984
    Participant

Hi
    Is that related to your theme code or is belong to woocommerce-group-attributes

thrown in /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-group-attributes/public/partials/woocommerce-group-attributes-output-layout-1.php on line 206
    [12-Aug-2024 08:06:12 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-group-attributes/public/partials/woocommerce-group-attributes-output-layout-1.php:206
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(345): include()
    #1 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php(3636): wc_get_template('single-product/...', Array)
    #2 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): wc_display_product_attributes(Object(WC_Product_Simple))
    #3 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
    #4 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #5 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/modules/layouts/elementor/single-product/class-additional-info-table.php(603): do_action('woocommerce_pro...', Object(WC_Product_Simple))
    #6 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2325): XTS\Modules\Layouts\Additional_Info_Table->render()
    #7 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(635): Elementor\Controls_Stack->render_by_mode()
    #8 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(776): Elementor\Widget_Base->render_content()
    #9 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(483): Elementor\Widget_Base->print_content()
    #10 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(1440): Elementor\Element_Base->print_element()
    #11 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(483): Elementor\Element_Base->print_content()
    #12 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/document.php(1875): Elementor\Element_Base->print_element()
    #13 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/document.php(1800): Elementor\Core\Base\Document->do_print_elements(Array)
    #14 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/document.php(1201): Elementor\Core\Base\Document->print_elements(Array)
    #15 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/frontend.php(1158): Elementor\Core\Base\Document->print_elements_with_wrapper(Array)
    #16 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/frontend.php(1226): Elementor\Frontend->get_builder_content(122458, false)
    #17 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/elementor/helpers.php(43): Elementor\Frontend->get_builder_content_for_display(122458, false)
    #18 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/modules/layouts/class-layout-type.php(69): woodmart_elementor_get_content(122458)
    #19 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/modules/layouts/class-single-product.php(146): XTS\Modules\Layouts\Layout_Type->template_content('single_product')
    #20 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/modules/layouts/class-single-product.php(78): XTS\Modules\Layouts\Single_Product->template_content('single_product')
    #21 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/modules/layouts/class-single-product.php(59): XTS\Modules\Layouts\Single_Product->display_template()
    #22 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): XTS\Modules\Layouts\Single_Product->override_template('/home/mainproje...')
    #23 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(205): WP_Hook->apply_filters('/home/mainproje...', Array)
    #24 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(104): apply_filters('template_includ...', '/home/mainproje...')
    #25 /home/mainproject/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home/mainproje...')
    #26 /home/mainproject/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/mainproje...')

Because of this error, some pages had problems and now I disabled the plugin

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like this is a plugin error. Since the issue disappears when the plugin is disabled, it is not related to the theme. I recommend reaching out to the plugin’s support team for further assistance.

Kind Regards

av_admin_1984
    Participant

Hi
    I found something

All sections of Extra in Attributes not showing in front when this plugin is enabled!

we discuss here the conflict of woodmart and this plugin
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-group-attributes-plugins/

Also, this plugin has the option to show Pipeline or coma or new line for attributes that have more than 1 quantity,
    woodmart can not show that!
    with storefront is working

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please send us your admin access and link to the product where we can investigate this issue on your website?

Kind Regards

av_admin_1984
    Participant

Hi
    I share login access + cpanel login

Please don’t share anything on my site, thank you

If you want to share anything with me, just put it in the WordPress gallery or cpanel, and tell me the name of the file, and I will check it

We are using Elemntor template for single archive and category pages, on all entier sites, so please make it compatible with woodmart Layouts
    Thank you so much

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We see that you disabled our theme styles for the attributes in Theme Settings -> Performance https://gyazo.com/58bebb0ea0ce658d09e8d2baed049456

Kind Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to remove this file to make our default styles for the attributes work well.

But note that our theme may be incompatible with this particular plugin. If it adds some extra markup, it may conflict with our theme styles and not work as expected.

av_admin_1984
    Participant

Hi

in this topic
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-group-attributes-plugins/
    you told me to use this css to disable woodmart style that help to work this plugin
    what should I do now?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to either use the table from the plugin and disable this style or use standard WooCommerce attributes table and return this file. You can’t use this plugin when this file is loaded since it conflicts with our theme as was discussed in the previous topic.

Kind Regards

av_admin_1984
    Participant

Hello
    Do you mean there is no way to fix this?

With the default woocomerce theme, storefront, this plugin is working well
    what is the problem with your theme and that plugin?

av_admin_1984
    Participant

check private box
    I removed this
    https://gyazo.com/58bebb0ea0ce658d09e8d2baed049456

but still it is not showing those parameters I told you with images!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to use either our theme’s ( WooCommerce attributes ) table or the plugin’s table. On the product example you sent in the last message it looks messy because of conflict with our theme’s styles. But on other products it should work correctly now if there is no table from the plugin.
    But you can’t use both tables at the same time because of styles conflict between our theme and this plugin.

Kind Regards

av_admin_1984
    Participant

Hi

How must fix this issue?

I purchase that plugin 69$ and they are not collaborate
    you are not going to fix that either

Give me a solution

there must be a way

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we said, you can solve this problem by enabling this plugin’s table on all products and not using the WooCommerce standard table. Otherwise, you will always have this styles conflict and we don’t have a fix for this, unfortunately.

Kind Regards

av_admin_1984
    Participant

Hi

I enable this plugin, BUT there are some issue

1- The attribute with the “cpu-frequency” slug has Attribute hint content but it is not showing!
    I disabled the activity of the group attribute plugin here
    and then it shows

2- The attribute “hard-disk-capacity” slug has 2 options, I want to separate them with Pipe Line, but the storefront is showing the pipeline and woodmart can’t handle it

3- the text is not aligned
    but with storefronts aligned

Always you mention that if anything is working with the storefront theme, it must work well with woodmart too, and if it is not working, we will fix this issue
    Now what should I do?
    I need your theme, I also need that plugin.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Make sure that you disabled our theme’s style to make it look as per plugin design.
    We can’t see your website at the moment https://gyazo.com/e14b1ed0618e9222390192e69487571e

Kind Regards

av_admin_1984
    Participant

Now your style is not loading:
    https://gyazo.com/58bebb0ea0ce658d09e8d2baed049456

and I describe what are the problems.

I checked and there was no IP blocked over here,
    I even checked with vps in Canada and I could log in to the site

Please let me know did you login to site or not

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Use the following custom CSS code to fix the alignment issue. As for the pipeline, our theme uses , sign instead of |.
    The hint option is our theme’s feature and it will not work in the table rendered by the plugin.

.attribute_row .attribute_value p {
    	margin-bottom: 0;
    }

.attribute_row .attribute_value .wd-attr-term {
    	display: inline-block;
    }

Kind Regards

av_admin_1984
    Participant

Hello

Now this is align , Thank you

What about this image? Attribute hint content won’t show in this case

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As I mentioned, the hint option is our theme’s feature and it will not work in the table rendered by the plugin.

av_admin_1984
    Participant

What should we do?
    all things with this plugin are working with the woocommerce default theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you mean that hint feature comes with the plugin and the hint is displayed with the default theme? Please send us a screenshot of how it works with Storefront.

av_admin_1984
    Participant

Hi

I found the problem
    That was these file from woocommerce group attributes

woocommerce-group-attributes/public/css/woocommerce-group-attributes-custom.css 
    woocommerce-group-attributes/public/css/woocommerce-group-attributes-public.css

And it is not affecting woodmart, I renamed those files, now just need styling
    now I used this code for mobile

.attribute_name{
    	background: #f0f2f2;
     width: 50%;
     padding: 10px !important;
    font-size: 12px;}
    .shop_attributes td{text-align: right !important;text-align: justify;}
    .attribute_group_name{
    	background: #2421ae1a;
    	width: 100%;
     font-size: 15px;
     color: #2421ae;
    padding: 10px 10px 8px 10px !important;
    }
    .shop_attributes{--wd-attr-v-gap: 0px;--wd-attr-brd-color: rgb(179 175 227);}

I want to have groups like this image I uploaded
    this is live site

Please give me the corect css for desktop and mobile

Please don’t share anything here in public

Thanks

• This reply was modified 2 hours, 36 minutes ago by av_admin_1984.
    • This reply was modified 2 hours, 29 minutes ago by av_admin_1984.
    Attachments:
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)