Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart core conflicts Elementor

Woodmart core conflicts Elementor

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

ksilart.athens
    Participant

After last update today 31/07 the part of my site ksilart is not showing correctly. One of the layouts is broken and finally all the pages with this layout doesn’t work properly. I have deactivated all the plugins, leaving only
    woodmart core
    elementor
    woocommerce
    Finally, the problem remains.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and switch to the parent theme temporarily. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

ksilart.athens
    Participant

I have done what you asked, left only 3 plugins

ksilart.athens
    Participant

Theme is also changed to the parent, the problem still remains

ksilart.athens
    Participant

Also the important is that the problem is same in all the subsites

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

ksilart.athens
    Participant

all the world maps and its layout

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your FTP access well. Thank you in advance.

ksilart.athens
    Participant

I will create one now

ksilart.athens
    Participant

ok, I have created one ftp for you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have fixed this issue. Please, test how it works now.

Kind Regards

ksilart.athens
    Participant

Thanks a lot, currently as we see everything is ok. We still check, but for the time being I want to thank you for a quick response! And it’s a pity that such kind of support after the update should be paid like an extension…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can request a refund for the support extension if you are not going to use our support forum anymore.

Kind Regards

ksilart.athens
    Participant

Unfortunately, the problem occured again. There are some updates for Elementor and some more extra plugins, but I’m not sure whether it’s better to update before or after you see again the problem. No plugins were auto or manually updated after your last support. FTP and wp credentials are same as previous.

ksilart.athens
    Participant

I have deactivated all the plugins except Elementor and woodmart core. Parent theme was still activated and not changed to a child one.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, update the theme to the latest version and apply all patches in WoodMart -> Patcher. Let us know if it helps.

Kind Regards

ksilart.athens
    Participant

Thanks a lot for your response. In the main site ksilart.com I think with the parent theme and all patches works, but in the subdomains (El & De), after loading the dashboard you cannot enter any menu, as it shows 404 error.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, provide us with your admin access so we can log in and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

ksilart.athens
    Participant

Admin access

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We can’t view the dashboard in other languages at all. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/681ffa9125a4f7067442ef063348bdb2
    Could you please test it from your end?

Kind Regards

ksilart.athens
    Participant

Sometimes we also see this list… sometimes dashboard is loading… but you only can see the image of dashboard, nothing is clickable. This issue is after the previous maintenance you have made… We didn’t checked dashboards in two languages, cause in frontend everything seemed to work…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

ksilart.athens
    Participant

In greek and german languages I cannot do any changes through dashboard… Sorry, I don’t know another method to change the theme through ftp e.g.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can try to rename the theme’s folder to woodmart1 for example. It will deactivate the WoodMart theme and you will be able to test how it works without it.

Kind Regards

ksilart.athens
    Participant

When I changed the theme as you described, in subsites the themes remained same the woodmart-child theme. The main site works without problem in any theme as I could notice.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but we don’t understand what you mean. Have you disabled the theme already?

Kind Regards

ksilart.athens
    Participant

When I disable the theme, in the network remains one more twenty twenty three. But in the subsites I cannot change the theme, there are activated woodmart-child, so, in a result, deactivating woodmart it says parent theme is missing, and deactivating woodmart-child also, it says no theme. I cannot activate in the subsites any other theme, except already activated woodmart-child.
    Please, I have given you all the access (ftp and dashboard), in case I misunderstand something, just I’m begging you to help me.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, just open the wp-content/themes/ folder and rename both woodmart and woodmart-child folders to deactivate the theme. Then you will see if the multisite issue caused by WoodMart or not.

Kind Regards

ksilart.athens
    Participant

I have renamed all the plugins and all the themes, except for twenty-twenty-two, but I still see as a list the dashboard in Greek and German sites. Only main site is showing dashboard correctly. Please, can you help me?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, the Dashboard is still broken even without WoodMart. It means that there is a problem with your WordPress installation and not with the theme. You need to resolve this first and then we will continue investigating the problem with WoodMart. Unfortunately, we don’t know exactly what this issue may be caused by.

Kind Regards

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)