Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart core plugin

Woodmart core plugin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Madoo Webdesign
    Participant

Hello,

We use installatron for automatic WordPress, plugins and theme updates.
    But all plugins update automatic, but only woodmart core plugin.

after the theme update, we see every time next message. see attachment.

Can you fix, I use your theme a lot of times.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

As you said that the installation did not update the Woodmart Core plugin. You can manually update it by following the below instructions.

Navigate to Appearance > Install plugins and update Woodmart Core plugin the message would disappear.

This message appears only when the theme has been updated and plugins have not. Sometimes after theme and plugins have been updated the message may still remain due to cache plugins or settings and I just do not have another more professional suggestions for such a case. Just update the plugins and clean the cache.

Best Regards.

Madoo Webdesign
    Participant

Thanks for your response, but installtron is a very popular system on server level.
    we update all themes and plugins automatic, so after a theme update we see the message on the website.

All plugins update automatic, why woodmart core not? we have 600 WordPress website, we can’t check every website after an update. we use woodmart a lot times, so we don’t want to check all website after an update en update woodmart core manual. That’s alot of work.
    Installatron can update your theme automatic, why can’t woodmart core plugin?

check: https://installatron.com/ this the tool, who we automatic the updates.

please I hope you can fix or solve?

Most Welcome,

As the “Installatron Plugin” is a third party plugin which updates all your other themes and plugins but not the “woodmart core plugin”.

It seems WoodMart core does not contain those functions on the basis of Installatron can update it automatically.

It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy. But we will try to consider this in next some update.

Best Regards.

Madoo Webdesign
    Participant

Okay, thanks for your response.

Can you let me know when it’s solved?

Most Welcome,

Sorry but I can not tell you the exact date. You have to be patient.

Best Regards.

Madoo Webdesign
    Participant

Do you have a status of this topic? any news?

Hello

No, currently we do not have any update about this topic. This is in our to do list, please be patience.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)