Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart-Dokan compatibility issue (Additional Variations Images feature)

Woodmart-Dokan compatibility issue (Additional Variations Images feature)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

joydeeppegu250
    Participant

Hi Team,
    First of all, the Woodmart theme is a really good theme that I have come across. But………….. there is an issue.

It is mentioned in the description that the theme is fully compatible with Dokan, and that is why I purchased the theme.
    But the “Additional variation images” feature in Woodmart is not getting implemented on the Dokan front-end even when I have enabled the feature. Hence, there is no button for adding additional variation images for variable products on the Dokan end.
    This is a very important feature that I NEED to have on my marketplace site. This is why it is very crucial to get it resolved asap.

Please look into this and resolve the issue as soon as possible so that it does not affect my operational schedule.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Yes, our theme is fully compatible with Dokan and all its standard functionality. But we don’t extend this functionality and don’t add any custom option to its interface. Our additional variation images are a part of the WooCommerce product management interface. Dokan has its own form and it doesn’t include all features from WooCommerce and our theme. There is no fix for this and it is not a compatibility issue. If you are not satisfied with our theme because of that, you can request a refund on this page https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)