Home Forums WoodMart support forum WoodMart Elementor not working

WoodMart Elementor not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hrvojhrvoje
    Participant

Hi,

I have encountered this problems many times, and started building my site from scratch for the third time and I always end up with the same problem. Elementor just stops working. Deactivating other plugins doesn’t help, I tried all basic troubleshooting methods but just can’t find my way around. I get all kinds of errors from 500 to 404 and 403.

Its hard to precisely pinpoint what causes the error since I’ve tried from scratch building my site three times and always end up with same bug.

Kind regards

Please help me fix this problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

hrvojhrvoje
    Participant

I did, it works with default theme. Something in the WoodMart theme is blocking elementor from loading, or some css/js files are corrupted but I dont know why, what I did to get there. I tried disabling all plugins except woodmart core, elementor and that did nothing. I tried to switch from child theme to original, did nothing. I tried to remove all custom code in child theme functions.php and that also did nothing. When I switch to other theme elementor works normally.

Please help, its urgent. Kind regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor

Thank you in advance

hrvojhrvoje
    Participant

Its done, I sent you login info on the first post.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by hrvojhrvoje.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The password seems to be wrong and we can’t access your dashboard.

Kind Regards

hrvojhrvoje
    Participant

I have fixed the password now you can try.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have fixed this problem in your theme translations. Please, check how it works now https://monosnap.com/file/CCU7cWvmgt5Y0OzdsCXIT1GE23kZiJ

Kind Regards

hrvojhrvoje
    Participant

Thank you very much. The Elementor editor works again, however I still get 404 while trying to edit pages.
    What did I do to cause Loco translate to mess up Elementor? How to prevent it in the future, and how to solve this 404 errors? And why disabling Loco translate did fix the problem? Was it corrupted .po files that it generates?

Kind regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We tried to open your website but got an error now https://gyazo.com/48dcf3c43b4372b3fe5c6d43f8a863bc

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)