Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart Home Travel Layout

Woodmart Home Travel Layout

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Eris Webmaster
    Participant

Hi,
    as a regular user of the Woodmart theme, all the installations that I have made (about 10) are e-shops with products.
    Now, I want to use it for Travel Agent services and I want to use the Home Travel layout.

My question is what is the proper way to set up a travel agent website? I mean, how can I set up the travel or the trips ? As posts? as projects? as Products?

The client did not want to sell online to customers but wanted the customer (visitor of the site) to have a 3-5 fields form of interest to book the trip.
    Also, it is mandatory to have made a prototype page where the admin user adds trips or travels because the admin did not know to add elements or whatever the bakery has. The only need is to have a prototype page and then add texts, images, and all details about the trip plus the category that the trip belongs to.

Do you have any travel page samples to check how can I make them?

May I have your advice on the proper way to proceed with this project?

Kind Regards
    Erik

Hello,

To set up your travel agent website try to use Travel demo from Woodmart > Pre Built Websites.

Add trips as Products but disable the cart functionality since you don’t want to sell online. Navigate to Theme Settings > Shop and enable the option “Catalog Mode”.

Use a form plugin like Contact Form 7 to create a booking form for each trip.

Best Regards.

Eris Webmaster
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you for your reply.
    Ok, But a trip (as a product) has a lot of details and tabs for timeline, details, city map, and sightseeing.
    I am fine with making a page like that but how the simple user of the backend can add trips using my “prototype” page of the trip? I mean I have to make a “mock-up” page/product that the admin should be use to add all the details of a trip to look beautiful to visitors.
    Please advise,

Hello,

Design a detailed trip product page with all necessary sections (timeline, details, city map, sightseeing). Then clone the mock-up product for each new trip.The admin can then easily update the cloned product with specific trip details, ensuring consistency and ease of use.

Also, you can find a third-party plugin to achieve more functionality that best suits you.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-travel/

Best Regards.

Eris Webmaster
    Participant

Hello,
    thank you for your reply.
    I checked the plugin that you provide and I found it quite interesting.
    The only question is that the WP Travel plugin can be combined with your Woodmart theme?
    or should I use as stand stand-alone / theme? Because there are no such capabilities for example to change colors, fonts, etc.
    Please advise,
    Regards

Hello,

We have not tested such kinds of plugins, so we don’t have any detailed suggestions. Try to use this plugin and configure it how it works.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)