Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart is very slow to load woocommerce product listings!!!

Woodmart is very slow to load woocommerce product listings!!!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

z976937999
    Participant

It takes 6-8 seconds to load the paging data in the list, and I’ve turned off most of the plugins, keeping only the ones in the image

I found that the “item” field in the return value is a html string, that is rendered by the server through the return result of the list query interface in network, and I guess it may be that this field takes too much time to load and causes slow loading. However, our server is configured with a 4 core cpu and 16g of RAM, and there are no other apps hogging the resources during the time we use it.

woodmart is an excellent theme, I have also used this theme to build websites for up to over 6 months! So I urgently need to solve this problem of slow querying the product list , and avoid the technical solution of caching (because the cached file is not available when the user is logged in and needs to be regenerated)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

z976937999
    Participant

The site is about to go live and this is a really particularly urgent issue, so I hope I can get it resolved!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

z976937999
    Participant

Yes, I’ve tried by changing the theme, using the flatsome theme, list query for the same case takes only 2-3 seconds, but since my site has been built using woodmart for half a year, changing the theme is obviously not possible for me.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

2-3 is also slow. It should be loaded in less than 1s. Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and switch to the default theme temporarily? Send us your admin access as well.

Kind Regards

z976937999
    Participant

As my picture above shows, I’ve turned off almost all plugins.

I’ve sent you my site admin rights, please help me to see what is causing the problem, thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We tested with the default theme and it also takes sometimes 4-6 seconds to load the page. There is definitely something wrong either with your server configuration or with WordPress/WooCommerce in general. Here are screenshots.

https://gyazo.com/228268ca2ecf20972701af6ad661fc8f
    https://gyazo.com/8a27fc77fdee464b6f4de5f6f0c4ba7a

z976937999
    Participant

What should I do to troubleshoot this? I don\’t think the problem is with wordpress, BTW did you run the script to regenerate the image for me?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, we didn’t run anything on your website. Try to use the following plugin to check if there are some slow SQL queries https://wordpress.org/plugins/query-monitor/
    And we suggest you consult with your server provider too.

z976937999
    Participant

I’ve reduced my request times by expanding the memory allocated to wordpress by the server, and with the worpdress default theme the time to fetch 24 items at a time is down to less than 1s, but with woodmart it’s still a 3-4s request.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

PHP memory limit parameter doesn’t affect the response time at all.

Most likely on your screenshot, the page is loaded with cached database queries. If you reload the same page with our theme a few times you will see approximately the same result. But if you walk though a lot of uncached pages, you will see that some pages are loaded slowly even with the default theme.

z976937999
    Participant

I also noticed that there is a redirect request before each request for list data, how do I get rid of this one

Attachments:

z976937999
    Participant

And I tried the default theme again, and again without caching, the default theme only takes about 1s to request (I\’m sure there\’s no cache hit), woodmart takes 3-4s

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Can you disable all plugins and switch to the default theme so we can test it one more time?

z976937999
    Participant

How to remove these redirected requests to direct access instead, which will save some request time.

I found that these requests are coming from jquery

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by z976937999.
    Attachments:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had the same issue when first starting out, it was the menu that was lagging the website loading. You should try and disable the menu, then use a different one to see if it changes. Try to remove all but one category, and you will see.

FODDA
    Participant

i have the same issue, even i have the most expensive plan on hostinger.com it doesn’t make my site load faster. And i decided to switch to cloudsway everything is fast as normal 1-2 sec.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, keep all plugins turned off so we can check the redirect issue.

@sb-shop @thaibeats.com please, create separate topic and we will provide you with all the necessary assistance.

Kind Regards

z976937999
    Participant

I finally found the problem to share with you, my website woocommerce has about 2000 products, each product detail contains 20 images, and in the upload time WP-Optimize plugin does not have effective compression of images, I replaced the image compression plugin and will reduce the image size of the 60%, the list of the speed of the query there is a significant increase!

I don’t know why the size of the image affects the SQL query, but for those of you who have the same problem, you can try using this approach

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad that you sorted it out! Thank you for sharing your solution here.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Woodmart is very slow to load woocommerce product listings!!!’ is closed to new replies.