Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart Layout

Woodmart Layout

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

nasir-2290
    Participant

Hi,
    I hope you are doing well.
    I am using feature of Layouts to customize WooCommerce Pages. However, I just selected predefined layouts for shop page.
    Here, I am having two issues.
    1) Permalink of shop page shows like https://jeniceonline.com/woodmart_layout/shop/ so, how can I remove woodmart from here.
    2) Second issue, when you open/view the shop page then click on any category after that you will see out of shape layout. how can I fix this.

I attached screenshots as well.

Please have a look.

Thanks,
    Regards,
    Nasir

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

01. Hello, You need to delete the URL in your ThemeForest account and activate the license on the new domain.

02. You are using the layout for only the shop page. Create the Product Archiee layout. Archive layout for both category and shop pages.

Best Regards.

nasir-2290
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    I couldn’t find any URL in themforest account would you please provide any video guide.
    Thanks!

nasir-2290
    Participant

Hi,
    I deactivated URL on Xtemos first and then deactivated theme from wordpress after I again activated theme License but still showing same URL.
    Would you please look into it.

Thanks!

Regards,
    Nasir

Attachments:

Hello,

You can not remove the woodmart_layout from the layout URL. It is the custom post type of the theme and it will show always like this.

This URL is not editable.

Best Regards.

nasir-2290
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    It doesn’t look professional and most importantly this is going to be a shop page URL. Could you please do something or suggest may be third party plugin to change this URL.
    Waiting for your kind support.

Thanks!

nasir-2290
    Participant

Hi,
    I think URL has been changed now I have taken screenshot. Please have a look am I right?

Thanks!

Attachments:

nasir-2290
    Participant

Hi,
    I noticed when I click on view of Layout dashboard It does appear like woodmart_layout/shop/.
    But after switching between pages and then click on shop it doesn’t show woodmart_layout anymore.

Thanks!

Hello,

Yes when you view the layout it shows the woodmart layout but if you go to the shop page it does not show.

Here is the plugin for creating custom permalinks:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-permalinks/

Best Regards.

nasir-2290
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    Thanks a lot for the plugin recommendation.
    Please also guide me, Is it good now I mean woodmart_layout. not appearing on shop page so do I still need to fix its URL by using plugin?

Thanks!

Hello,

Yes, it will not show on the frontend, it only show when you will view the Layout which you have added on the backend, it will not show on the shop page for the users.

Best Regards.

nasir-2290
    Participant

Thanks for the confirmation. 🙂

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Woodmart Layout’ is closed to new replies.