Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart menu not displayed

Woodmart menu not displayed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

webiaprod
    Participant

Hello,

I’m using elementor, and I tried to use the WoodMart default menu, but I couldn’t get it to show up. Do you have any solutions?

Thank you,

Hello,

Please provide a relevant screenshot of the specific area where and how you are trying to add a menu to the page with the URL of the page to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

webiaprod
    Participant

I’ll put it all in the private content.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website.

Please Go to Woodmart >> Header Builder and add the main menu element to the header and then clear the cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/1dGzRp6

Then clear the cache and check back.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

webiaprod
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your answer, I made the necessary modifications, but the problem persists.

Yours sincerely,

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached and visited your website and the header is displaying.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/0hVN1Td

Please clear the cache and check back.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

webiaprod
    Participant

Hello,

This header is made on the basis of elementor pro while I’m waiting for a solution to make the woodmart one work, because some woodmart menus interest me, especially the login/registration one, which I can’t take over with elementor.

Hello,

Please disable the elementor header and footer if you are using and then try adding the header from

Woodmart >> Header Builder. Then Clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then deactivate all the third-party plugins, activate the parent theme, and provide with the admin panel login details with the permission to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)