Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart plugin will not install

Woodmart plugin will not install

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

HI There i can not seem to install the woodmart plug in. I have the theme installed and i now need to install that plug in but it just stays on processing but never installing.

Can i get help. All info given in private.

Hello,

I have found that you have already installed all the theme plugins on the site, now which theme plugin do you want to install on the site?

Best Regards.

Hi there, this is frustrating. I can’t install any plug in. So the theme demo (cosmetic) i want it says i need slider revolution and it will not let me install it. Now i also can’t even install the demo. I deactivated all plugins like they recommend and still not working. This is going to be difficult if i keep using the theme and i can not do anything. Will this problem continue. What did you do to install and why does it not work for me? You have all login details. The issue is i have to keep waiting till early mornings so i can not work on my site. Can you install the demo cosmetic but i am hoping all other settings will work and i can actually do things.

I was able to get it working. If i have any further issues i will be in contact. thanks alot for your help

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Woodmart plugin will not install’ is closed to new replies.