Home Forums WoodMart support forum WOODMART – PREBUILT WEBSITES ISSUE

WOODMART – PREBUILT WEBSITES ISSUE

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

DJLS1997
    Participant

Dear support am trying to install MEGAMARKET prebuilt website but whenever am doing am receiving the following error message (AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance.)

I’ve gone ahead and disable all plugins and kept only woodmart requested plugins but am still getting this error and is not importing the shop, home and all the pages as should import them.

Need help please…

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by DJLS1997.

DJLS1997
    Participant

ANY UPDATE?????

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

We don’t see our theme installed on your website. Please, install our theme and deactivate all external plugins so we can help you.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

DJLS1997
    Participant

I’ve followed your guidance and i reinstall woodmart theme and deactivated all external plugins and when i try to install the prebuild theme (MEGA MARKET) am still facing this issue…

Now i reactivate my external plugins because my website will look bad without them until you fix it…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

DJLS1997
    Participant

ANY UPDATE???

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, keep all plugins temporarily disabled so we can check if the problem exists.

Kind Regards

DJLS1997
    Participant

I can’t disable all the plugins now until you decide is a good time to check my website….

My website is live on the internet… If you are ready to check and fix the issue simply log in then deactivate all the external plugins and do your work.

Imagine i disable them now and you check my website after 4-5 hours or even tomorrow what will happen to my visitors am getting, they will see a destroyed website.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, but in this case why do you want to import the dummy content? It will break all the existing configuration and content and your website will look totally different.

DJLS1997
    Participant

I don’t want to import the entire them, i just want the following pages:

– SHOP PAGE
    – PRODUCT PAGE
    – CHECKOUT
    – CART
    – MY ACCOUNT
    – WISHLIST

Now in case we must import the entire pre-built theme i dont have an issue cause i’ll remove immediatly the pages categories products that am not interested to. But my end goal is to import those pages exactly how they look like in the MEGAMARKET prebuilt theme

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is not possible to import only particular pages. All the demos will be imported at once including Theme Settings, Headers, Footer, widgets, etc. Do you want us to run the import and check why it doesn’t work? Note that in case we import it, your website will be changed completely.

DJLS1997
    Participant

Yes i know go ahead and do it, fully import the website and i’ll make the changes once the website is fully imported.

DJLS1997
    Participant

Have you start working on it?

DJLS1997
    Participant

THANKS FOR IGNORING ME….

DJLS1997
    Participant

Is being 4 hours that am waitting for your update

DJLS1997
    Participant

WHAT IS GOINNNNNNNNG ONNNNNNNNN!!!!!

DJLS1997
    Participant

WHY YOU DON’T ANSWER MY TICKETS AND WHY THE DEMO IS NOT IMPORTED CORRECTLY YET!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We tried to import the dummy content and got the same error. We checked the error logs but it seems like they are disabled on your server. We come to the conclusion that your server is not compatible with our theme. We are sorry for the inconvenience but we can return your money back if you ask for a refund here https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Kind Regards

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)