Home Forums WoodMart support forum WOODMART REGISTER PAGE NOT WORKING

WOODMART REGISTER PAGE NOT WORKING

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

DJLS1997
    Participant

Hi am opening this ticket because my register page is not working is loading forever upon registration and login.

THINGS TRIED TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE:
    – Disable all plugins
    – clear catche
    – try new browser
    – update all plugins/theme

shop.loopdigitalmarketing.com/my-account/

Hello,

I have visited your site the login and register is working fine on your site>
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://postimg.cc/yJ9ypG0d

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

DJLS1997
    Participant

The issue happens when you try to register to the website and you put your credentials and all the details upon registering and finishing the registration is loading forever this happens a lot.

There is an issue with the registration please test the form and you will understand.

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Because the MyAccount is default woocommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence.

If the register page is working fine with default theme then remain the plugin deactivated and share the wp logins details and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards.

DJLS1997
    Participant

Thanks for your assistance!

I’ve gone ahead and go back in default theme , and registration form works fine without issues and delays upon registration. I was able just now to registered a user account without issues and delays.

Hello,

Please send me a video for a better understanding of the issue. I can see this issue on your website and help you accordingly.

Best Regards.

DJLS1997
    Participant

DJLS1997
    Participant

Do we have any update?

Hello,

It is not the theme issue. It is the issue with server timeout. You need to contact the host support and ask to increase the Timeout.

Best Regards.

DJLS1997
    Participant

But the timeout happens when the registration is loading for more than 2 minutes which this is not normal the registration should complete after 2-3 seconds when someone submit his registration form which is not happening since is loading forever

DJLS1997
    Participant

Issue resolved!

I changed SMTP email settings and everything worked fine, I followed this article:

“WooCommerce relies on emails for various processes, including registration and login. Ensure that your email settings are configured correctly. Test the email functionality by sending a test email from WooCommerce settings.”

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘WOODMART REGISTER PAGE NOT WORKING’ is closed to new replies.