Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart slider Equal height issue.

Woodmart slider Equal height issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rajab
    Participant

I have tried to fix the height issue of slides but every slides shows its own height. I couldn’t made them equal height. I need help in this regard thank you.

Hello,

Actually, the Slider Image size is selected to Full already which means that they are taking their full image size. Regarding the height concern, the thing is the Slider Images on your Site are of different sizes which is why they are appearing different for different images. Also, there is a structure difference too in them i.e. some have elements like Headings, Buttons added on them so they are set accordingly in a 2 Column layout manner and some are without text & buttons.

So, these are the things which are creating the difference in your Slider Image equal height concern.

So, you need to have the Slider Image layout created in a uniform manner for all Slider Images then when you check back the Slider Images they will appear fine. Like if you want to follow-up with the 2 Column Layout then try using that in all Slider Images.

Best Regards

rajab
    Participant

Hello,
    Following your suggestion I have created images of same size for all slides with same setting like margins and padding. But still slides are not getting right. I am totally confused and I am 100% sure that there is some issue in theme itself. I have applied slider revolution as well but there was also issue.

Please checkout the issue and give me a solid reason and solution.

Thank you!

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience.

But as far as we are seeing the current Slider on your Site, the Height seems to be appearing fine and equal for all. Please refer to the following brief Video for reference: https://www.veed.io/view/f3463ae5-57fa-44d5-ae66-1056e0e4c70f

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

rajab
    Participant

It worked, thank you!
    But what was the issue, can you let me know so I can check it my myself in future cases.

Hello,

We are glad that we could be of some help !

Actually, for the Stretch Section there are two ways under the Elementor editor. One option comes by default from Elementor editor end and the second one comes from WoodMart Theme end which is named as [XTemos] Layout. So, if you are stretching the content wide then you need to disable the Elementor editor one and select Stretch section and content option under the XTemos Layout and then the Slider Image will cover up the whole space in terms of width & height and it will then appear fine like you want.

So, on your Site the Elementor editor Stretch sections were enabled which we turned off and enabled the Theme ones and then the Slider Images appear fine.

See these images for reference:
    https://snipboard.io/lvK7Oy.jpg
    https://snipboard.io/QXxdhL.jpg

Hope this helps !

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)