Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart slider not showing text / can’t change text in demo templates either

Woodmart slider not showing text / can’t change text in demo templates either

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

marika.kusnire
    Participant

Hello!

I am trying to make Woodmart slider.
    As I was having some problems to make new sliders with the same formating as in the demo, tried to use demo slider and correct just text in demo template sliders. Slider widget is working, but my text is showing in backend, but in frontend it is not changing (it stays as in demo). Cleared cache etc, but it is not helping. Everything is still as in demo.

Could You suggest a solution? Adding screenshot for first, corrected slider and giving You more information in private.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your issue has been. Go to Slides > edit retail slide 1 with elementor and customize it.

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

marika.kusnire
    Participant

Thanks a lot! Now I can customize it with Elementor! šŸ™‚

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

Iā€™m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Woodmart slider not showing text / can’t change text in demo templates either’ is closed to new replies.