Home Forums WoodMart support forum WoodMart Slider Problem

WoodMart Slider Problem

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

emirhantugal
    Participant

Hello, I installed my WoodMart theme on my site. There is a problem I am having. My slider does not work in any way. Slider seems active on the admin screen, but when someone else looks at it, my slider does not appear. I could not solve this problem in any way. Please help me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please disable any plugins that are not directly related to our website’s theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your account and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

emirhantugal
    Participant

I look forward to your help. Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please temporarily disable all plugins that are not related to our theme.

emirhantugal
    Participant

It’s the Slider. The other plugins are applications for Google’s tag management and other tools. Plugins that should definitely be in WordPress.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need to test it without any plugins that are not related to our theme on your website.

emirhantugal
    Participant

I have disabled all plugins except the plugins you mentioned. Still, my problem is not solved. You can see the screen pictures in the attachment.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need you to deactivate all plugnis that are not related to our theme temporarily. There are 27 plugins activated on your website now.

emirhantugal
    Participant

Please check again. Since I did not see an improvement after disabling the plugins, I re-enabled the plugins. Check it again.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, the slider works correctly now. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/0b79394c6e18f6e09578d1a5225baf04

emirhantugal
    Participant

So how do I find the plugin causing this problem?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can enable all plugins one by one to identify which plugin causes these problems on your website.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)