Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart Slider – Problem with image on second slider.

Woodmart Slider – Problem with image on second slider.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

supp0rt
    Participant

Hello,

I have a problem with the image on the second slider. The first slider loads the image as expected, but the second one does not load the image if the user does nothing. It loads the content of the slider but not the image.

Lazy load is also enabled from the theme.

Let me know how this can be fixed or if this is a setting that I might miss.

More info on the section below. Please let me know if you make any changes before you apply them.

Best Regards

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi supp0rt,

Thanks for reaching to us.

I’ve fixed your issue. Please check your site again.

Regards,

supp0rt
    Participant

Hello @Hung Pham,

The issue is now fixed. Was it a setting that I missed?

Best Regads

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi supp0rt,

I cleared browser cache and it worked again for me.

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating on our theme!

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

supp0rt
    Participant

I cleared the browser cache and it worked again for me.

I have lost you there a bit regarding the solution.

How does the cache on your browser affect the site’s functionality on my end also?

Best Regards

supp0rt
    Participant

I checked the settings under the lazy load tab and saw that lazy loading was disabled.

I will consider this to be an honest mistake or you forgot to turn this on while you were doing some tests.

If lazyload is enabled then the problem persists.

Lazyload is needed so please provide a fix where it is enabled and the image appears correctly.

Best Regards

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi supp0rt,

Thanks for pointing that, it was an honor mistake that I forgot to re-enable it. Please let me explain.

When you enabled Lazy loading option, it will be applied to all images and need to scroll to specific offset to display images.

Please disable that option and use Animation effect to the image instead.

Regards,

supp0rt
    Participant

Thank you for your response. The problem is that this happens on the second slider. On the first slider the image loads normally. Also, the offset is set to a value greater than 0, so this should not affect this.

The lazy loading option is a good optimization feature. This might be a bug from the theme (as I use the lazyload feature of Woodmart). Can you please inform the developer to check this out?

Also, I do not know if there is a setting, to disable lazyloading on this specific image. Or whitelist(exclude) the image from lazyloading.

Best Regards

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi supp0rt,

Thanks for details.

The admin link has been expired, please send new one.

Regards,

supp0rt
    Participant

Hello,

I have provided another access token. You can find it below in the private section.

Best Regards

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi supp0rt,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Custom JS > Add the following code:

document.querySelectorAll('.wd-slider > .wd-carousel-inner > .wd-carousel').forEach( function (sliderWrapper) {
    		sliderWrapper.addEventListener('wdSlideChange', function (e) {
    			woodmartThemeModule.$document.trigger('wood-images-loaded');
    		});
    });

Regards,

supp0rt
    Participant

Hello @hungpd-name

Thank you for the code snippet and the support. Now the image appears correctly.

You make close the ticket.

Best Regards

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi supp0rt,

Thanks for reaching to us.

First of all, I’m really sorry have taken long time to reply you due to the weekend.

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Woodmart Slider – Problem with image on second slider.’ is closed to new replies.