Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart slider showing unnecessary “ghost” slide

Woodmart slider showing unnecessary “ghost” slide

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

marika.kusnire
    Participant

Hello!

I have problem with Woodmart slider. There is showing one ghost slide, which can’t be found in slider backend. In There is both slides, which should be there and one in the middle with text like in main language and no photo. The problem is specific just for Lithuanian language. In the backend there are just those 2 slides, which should be there..

How to get rid of the ghost slide in my page?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have visited your site and it is showing 2 slides.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/GRvjTgn

Check back your site.

Best Regards.

marika.kusnire
    Participant

In Your screenshot can’t see languages.
    As I mentioned before – it is specific just for Lithuanian language.

Latvian – ok
    English -ok
    Estonian – ok
    Lithuanin – is showing 3 slides. Middle one is ghost slide. I have cleared cache in wordpress and browsers. Used other computers – the same. There are shown 3 slides. Problem still exists.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

marika.kusnire
    Participant

Thanks a lot, Aizaz! Problem solved! 🙂

If you have time, please explain how you solved it – just in case something like this happens again.. Next time I will know how to solve it myself! 🙂

Hello,

Yes, I have deleted that slide from the Lathunian slider from the Sliders section. There was an extra slide selected for that slider in the Lithuanian language only.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Woodmart slider showing unnecessary “ghost” slide’ is closed to new replies.