Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart Speed

Woodmart Speed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

displayname
    Participant

I’m using the “KVM 8” VPS plan from Hostinger with the following specifications:

CyberPanel installed
    8 vCPU Cores
    32 GB RAM
    400 GB NVMe Storage
    Additionally, I have a WordPress website using the WoodMart theme with about 800 products. For speed optimization, I’m using WP-Rocket due to its compatibility with LiteSpeed. I’ve also integrated Cloudflare, and I’m running PHP version 8.2 with all plugins and themes up to date. All images have been converted to WebP format.
    Despite a PageSpeed score of 99, the speed is particularly slow in the admin panel. On mobile, I’m experiencing a First Contentful Paint (FCP) of 2,390 ms and a Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) of 4,050 ms as reported by PageSpeed Insights.

Can you perform a realistic speed test? The site feels very slow even with an internet connection speed of 300 Mbps.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by displayname.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

Our theme doesn’t influence your admin panel loading speed. To better assist you, could you kindly test the functionality with default WordPress themes such as TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront? This will help us determine whether the issue stems from our theme or elsewhere.

Regards

displayname
    Participant

I tried, unfortunately this problem is only related to woodmart

displayname
    Participant

I bought more than one woodmart license specifically to use the highest server and for my customers. but unfortunately woodmart is very slow,

Can you help with woodmart theme speed issues?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, please record a video that compares the backed loading speed on the default theme and Woodmart so we can see the difference and reproduce the issue.

displayname
    Participant

Hello
    I tested with the default theme and sent the screenshots. Even though I turned off many features such as the product gallery, there is a serious slowness and the score in the pagespeed values ​​​​is simply invalid.

Note:
    **I cleared cookies via cloudflare and litespeed while taking both tests,
    ** I also cleared my browser cookies,

Even though I made the Lütespeed settings quite challenging, the “initial server response time” is very high. 2.460ms and I should also point out that my server specs and status are quite good

I really need your help,

I was very saddened by such slowness in a theme that I particularly praised to my client.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

displayname
    Participant

Specific additional information

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

These screenshots are not from the backend but the frontend. Could you please clarify if you have issues with frontend or backend?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)