Home Forums WoodMart – Premium Template WOODMART SPEED PERFORMANCE (SHARING EXPERIENCE)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alfashop 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

alfashop
    Customer

Hello to all of you, we would like to share our experience with the Woodmart Theme, first of all i would like to say a big thanx to the xTemos Team for such a great work and support all of this time, so Thank you!

i would like to clarify that our eshop it is hosted on a dedicated server machine (this is must for enyone who want to setup an eshop website) the server is 100% optimized and bulletproof security (security is the most important) we achive the best results after a lot of work and settings.

Some informations about our web enviroment

Wordpress: 5.2.4
    Woocommerce: 3.7.1 (soon we will update to 3.8)
    Plugins: a lot of them (40+ in numbers)
    Google analitycs: yes
    Real time chat Plugin: yes
    Cache Plugin: Yes
    and many many custom overides and custom plugins.

im sorry for hiding the url.

on atachments are speed tests results.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pacman1917
    Customer

It is much more interesting to see your Google Page Speed mobile score 😉

alfashop
    Customer

sure, but keep in mind that we don’t use any AMP plugin or technology, the mobile version its just the Woodmart mobile responsive optimizations!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing your success! The issue of loading speed is vital. You are welcome to share the experience in detail for other users, what caching plugins have you applied, and more details. That would be very helpful. And one little request, please translate the pages in English before making a screen.

Best Regards

alfashop
    Customer

sure thank you,

We are use Swiftperformance Cache Plugin, the other omtimizations work are made by our own so its difficult to explain what custome codes we have made, if anyone need specific information you are welcome to ask

pacman1917
    Customer

Great mobile performance for WP + Woodmart indeed!
    Did you do something to strip down amount of JS and CSS. To me it seems the most difficult task which can’t be achieved via installing some plugin or using code snippet. Google simulates rather low performance smartphone (Moto G4) for their tests which means that any site with big amount of CSS and JS will be slow even if properly optimized.
    From what Google pagespeed mobile score you started? I mean what was the score without optimisations?
    Also your requests number tells me that you are using resources concatenation. Do you think it still has any benifits in HTTP/2 era? In my opinion although recommended everythere concatenation doesn’t help at all now, actually it makes performance worse for slow connection with big delay.

Hello,

We suggest to Include minified CSS and Include minified JS and Combine JS files in the Theme Settings > Performance

Besides you can disable the styles which you do not use in Woodmart > CSS generator.

Finally, Cache plugins suggest the configuration to do that.

Best Regards

alfashop
    Customer

hello @pacman1917 at first days when we started with woodmart the speed score was great if you think that it is a theme with a lot of modifications and also on the past they have some really heavy plugins .eg Redux framework, Yith Wishlist and so on, since they remove those plugins and they made their own code the theme was made super fast, so at the beggining our score was around 20-22 points for mobile version and 44-52 for desktop (keep in mind that those scores came with standard woodmart plugins and we add just the products (3-4k products) without any modification, so the woodmart theme its a super fast even without any custom optimization

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.