Home Forums WoodMart support forum WOODMART template UPDATE

WOODMART template UPDATE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

roniinatayev
    Participant

Hi, I’m contacting you about a WOODMART template that I have on my website http://www.dgadget.co.il.

I recently received a notification that there is a new update for the template/theme.

But i ran into a problem.

Before i started updating my staff tried to add an image in the slider on the website and the image does not appear at all in there is only a white imge some of a bug. we tried also after updating the template/theme and same problem.

We decided to make an update to the template but then other problems started on the site in the display of products and additional elements on the home page change we had a big mess. Really serious problems to the point that we had to backup the site back. We don\\\’t know what to do. The site\\\’s technical team told us to ask you to do the update for us from your side
    It is important for us to note that even after the update, the image on the slider still does not appear properly and we worked very, very hard to make adjustments on the site, please help us update the template from your system directly.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please clone your live site and move to the staging platform, update it to the latest version on the staging site and send me access to it so I can investigate those problems. Also, please send some screenshots of the problems on the latest version of the theme for a better understanding.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

roniinatayev
    Participant

——————————————

Hi, we made a development environment (but because of the name of the URL the product key does not recognize the normal key the normal product of the original site) we made an update to the template as you requested the whole site looks different. The display of the products has changed, the logo has disappeared, there is no side menu on the mobile. In general, the display of the site on mobile is not correct even on the product pages. I can attach the image teacher to illustrate there the link to the live site and you can see the differences. Many texts that were translated into Hebrew appear in English No infinite scrolling.

I am attaching access to the site in a clone site development environment and a link to the live site to see the differences. Even in mobile browsing. I would appreciate your help (perhaps updating the template on your part to my website will solve the problem?)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

roniinatayev
    Participant

——————————————

Hi, we made a development environment (but because of the name of the URL the product key does not recognize the normal key the normal product of the original site) we made an update to the template as you requested the whole site looks different. The display of the products has changed, the logo has disappeared, there is no side menu on the mobile. In general, the display of the site on mobile is not correct even on the product pages. I can attach the image teacher to illustrate there the link to the live site and you can see the differences. Many texts that were translated into Hebrew appear in English No infinite scrolling.

I am attaching access to the site in a clone site development environment and a link to the live site to see the differences. Even in mobile browsing. I would appreciate your help (perhaps updating the template on your part to my website will solve the problem?)

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I apologize for the delay.

Please clarify, did the site start to look different after the update or after cloning the website?

Also, could you please return to the old version where you do not have a problem on the cloned website so I can check the settings before updating?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

roniinatayev
    Participant

Hi, we return to the old version before updating Please note that because of the clone URL that was added, apparently the template does not recognize the original product key of the site and therefore the logo does not appear (you can compare with the live site for the purpose of the example – maybe they have a temporary key to put on the site in a development environment).

(your question)
    did the site start to look different after the update?
    (Answer)
    Before updating the template (when you made a new version, a problem started that when you add a new image to the slider it doesn’t appear) and when you update the template as I sent the pictures last time, everything looks messy and categories Appears in linea nd not in a row and more.

live site: https://dgadget.co.il/

clone site: https://clone.dgadget.co.il/

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Can you please make a clone without updating the theme? So first I will investigate the issue with the slider image and then I will try to update the theme and check possible solutions. Is that ok?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

roniinatayev
    Participant

Hey that’s exactly what we did! The template is in the old version before updating. Attach a picture. You can see in the picture the option to update. Because now it’s in the old version.

Currently we are in Version: 7.4.2 when you can see that there is an option to update to Version: 7.4.3

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Understood. Let’s start with the slider, I see this https://take.ms/llIAM that is shown on the home page: https://take.ms/cgQh9 , please clarify which slide you created that didn’t show there.

Kind Regards

roniinatayev
    Participant

You have to browse from “Browsing incognito” (Browsing in an anonymous window) to see that there are images in the slider that are not displayed (if you browse from within the system it looks as if everything is fine. As you sent in the link, it appears as if in a normal way, but in reality it does not appear) The slider that does not appear and I created is the slider that you sent in the link

https://monosnap.com/file/Sl4HCRgCXuNHKEnGdd4PmS0WTkpTYh

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Could you please clear the server cache? Because the site has a different view when you are an admin and a user.

I await your response.

Kind Regards

roniinatayev
    Participant

There is no cache on the server, but they cleared the cloud player
    I hope we find the solution, I don’t know what to do anymore

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

While investigating, I saw this message “This account has been suspended”: https://take.ms/Mgt0k , is it possible to renew the account?

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

roniinatayev
    Participant

Hi, I checked with our technician. They managed to solve the problem of the slider so they closed the development environment. So first of all thank you very much for the service. I wanted to ask: if I update a template on the live site, the display gets messed up. Will there be any problem if I don’t make the update and leave the site as it is? Because right now it’s great. The question is whether problems will start to emerge over time. Because the template is not updated?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

It is possible to see some problems when the version of the theme is old and it works with the newest plugins, so in such cases, there could be some incompatibility between the old theme and plugins. So in the latest versions, we do our best to make the best compatibility with the required plugins like WooCommerce.

Kind Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)