Home Forums WoodMart support forum woodmart them block elementor free widget

woodmart them block elementor free widget

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Khondokar
    Participant

Hi,
    I use elementor image carousal widget, when i edit it then it work well also slide as well but when i save and publish site then it does not work. Same condition on elementor tab widget. It think other widget also has this issue as well.
    I think its a big problem for woodmart them user. Hopefully woodmart support take action and solved it.

Best wishes

• This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by Khondokar.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Send me access to the admin panel so I can check the settings of your website.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Khondokar
    Participant

Please help me to solve my problem.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

And on which page I can find the “elementor image carousal widget”? Please clarify.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

Khondokar
    Participant

please see this page
    ‘Our Clients’

also please check other widget as well.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please update the theme to the latest version and recheck the issue. If the issue persists, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Kind Regards

Khondokar
    Participant

I update the theme but it does not work, please do something to solve the issue.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

After disabling all 3rd party plugins, the issue is gone – https://gyazo.com/a3879eb52d4129e5c81574253d7f210c, then after activating it back, we found that the “Prime Slider” affects it, so you can disable it and recheck the issue.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)