Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart theme compatibility with “Aggregate ratings on product pages”

Woodmart theme compatibility with “Aggregate ratings on product pages”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

farah
    Participant

Hi,

There is a compatibility issue with your theme in regard to aggregate ratings on product pages on my site. I already search about this topic in the woodmart support forum and found out that you guys aren’t taking this issue on the woodmart theme code. But here I’m presenting you the screenshots of my site before and after changing the woodmart theme. With your theme, I have an aggregate rating issue on my site and this is shown by Google Search Console reports again and again.

In the first screenshot, the results are shown with the woodmart theme, and in the second screenshot, the results are shown after changing the theme to another theme. Before reaching you I contacted woocommerce and they said it is theme related issue. So, it is my request please rectify this issue, asap.

Note: I really like your theme in terms of everything but this issue really affecting my branding on search engines.

Hope you understand my problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Also, send us a link to this tool that you are using for tests so we can compare WoodMart with a default WordPress theme.

Thank you in advance

farah
    Participant

I gave the credentials, please log in to the website and then deactivate the plugins which are not related. Why I’m not deactivating because I tested the product’s URL without deactivating the plugin. So before deactivating the plugins just change the theme and then test the product’s URLs on the following site:

Google search results test: https://search.google.com/test/rich-results

After that do the necessary things. And please do your work asap because it’s my live running site.

Thanks

farah
    Participant

Anything????

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please provide us with your FTP access? We need to perform a deeper investigation into this.
    Kind Regards

farah
    Participant

FTP credentials are given. Please be careful while fixing things.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can fix it by applying patch # 470343. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

farah
    Participant

Thank you so much! I applied the patcher and the problem solved.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

farah
    Participant

One more thing, Is it save to apply all patcher?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sure, you can apply them all if you need.

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)